Bedër University College has published the lists of applicants who have selected our study programs on the “State Matura” portal in the second round of applications for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Registrations begin on October 1 and continue until October 2, 2017. During these dates, our Students Affairs Office will remain open every day from 09:00 to 17:00.
The documentation required for registration is as follows:
- Identification document (identity card or passport);
- Notarized copy of the State Matura diploma together with the high school transcript;
- 4 personal passport size photographs;
- Medical report.
Candidates will find their names in the attached links:
- Communication Sciences
- Islamic Sciences
- English Language and Literature
- Counseling Psychology and Pedagogy
- Primary and Preschool Education
Caution: As in the first round of registrations, in this round the applicants will only have 48 hours to register, after 48 hours you lose this right.
For further information please contact us at:
- Tel: +355673427001 / +35542419222
- Email: [email protected]