• Respect for universal legal and ethical principles, and the promotion of justice, fairness and personal integrity
• A pluralistic culture, based on respect for diversity of religion, language, gender, nationality, color and opinion
• A strong sense of institutional identity, prioritizing the pursuit of personal and institutional excellence
• Belief in the universality of education and research, and openness to innovation and original thought
• Continuous interaction with the local community and broader Albanian society as a pioneer and model for spreading the benefits of learning and research
• A student-focused, transparent, and sensitive approach to institutional governance, giving importance to the harmonious interaction of personnel and students, and the creation of a safe, happy and sustainable University environment.