The Rectorate at Bedër University College is a collegial decision making body, which consists of the rector, deputy rectors, deans of faculties, the dean of students, heads of departments and directors of research and development centers for a period of four years, who represent different units and university areas.
The Board of Directors of Bedër University College is chaired by the rector. Chancellor holds office of rapporteur of the Council of Administration.
The Board of Directors of Bedër University College periodically conducts meetings at the request of the Rector.
The main functions of rectorate are:
1. Draft multi-year development plan of the institution, and follows its implementation after approval in the Senate;
2. Draft annual program of administrative activities, and follows its implementation after approval in the Senate;
3. Determines priorities among competing demands for funding between the main units Bedër University College;
4. Prepares, in conjunction with the chancellor, the draft budget and submits it for approval to the High Council;
5. Draft plan for investments and contracts and submit them for approval to the High Council;
6. Implement all decisions adopted by the Senate and the Supreme Council;
7. Monitors and publishes the results of the evaluation of the activities of the Bedër University College;
8. Proposes general structure and staffing of Hëna e Plotë Bedër University, for all levels and submits for approval to the High Council;
9. Prepares its working draft, approved by the Supreme Council;
10. Makes decisions about hiring, transfer and removal of students from Bedër University College;
11. Puts in connection with complaints filed against the decisions of the administrative council of the faculties.
Members of Administrative Board
|Prof. Dr. Gjergj
|Prof. Asoc. Dr. Rahim
|Prof. Asoc. Dr. Tidita