Study programs at Bedër University College are conducted in the Albanian and English languages. Study programs at first degree level consist of three academic years of full-time studies and comprise a total of 180 ECTS credits. These programs aim at equipping students with basic knowledge of general research methods and principles and specific abilities for a wide variety of professions and specialties.
Study programs at second degree “Master of Sciences” level consist of two full-time academic years and comprise a total of 120 ECTS credits; while the “Professional Master” programs are composed of one and a half full-time academic years and comprise a total of 90 ECTS credits.
Programs aim at deepening the theoretical and practical knowledge of students in the areas of law, journalism, public relations, teaching English and Turkish language, and Islamic Studies, through advanced study, trainings and research in these areas.
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND LAW
- Law (5 Years)
- Master of Science in Law with a concentration in International Law
- Master of Science in Law with a concentration in Criminal Law
- Bachelor in Communication Sciences
- Bachelor in Public Relations and Marketing Communication
- Professional Program in Multimedia and Graphic Design
- Master of Science in Communication with a concentration in Journalism
- Master of Science in Communication with a concentration in Public Relations
- Professional Master in Marketing Communication
- Bachelor in English Language and Literature
- Master of Sciences in English Language and Literature
- Professional Master in English Language Teaching
- Bachelor in Islamic Sciences
- Master of Science in Islamic Sciences
- Master of Science in Religious Studies
FACULTY OF TECHNOLOGY AND BUSINESS
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- Bachelor in Information Technology and Communication
- Professional Program in Web Development
- Master of Science in Computer Science